Pancake Making – Sean

Today Ms Naicker told us to go to a site. A few minutes later Ms Joe came to our class room and brought tools and ingredients. Ms Joe told me to grab a spoon at the staff room so I accepted and walked towards the staff room. I was pretty nervous and I was not sure if I would get in trouble so I asked Mrs Pat and she went into the staff room and gave me a spoon. I said thank you and walked. At room 10 I helped Ms Joe make the pancakes and so I did, Finau was scrambling the eggs and he was extremely careful not to accidentally spill the egg. He told him it was my turn and I scrambled the egg fast and carefully at the same time Finau was kinda impressed and I told Finau that my dad taught me how to cook. A few minutes later Ms Joe told me to get a spoon and I told Alovao to come with me and we ran to get spoons and we saw Mrs Kumar and I got permission to get the spoon and Mrs Kumar told me where the utilities are. We got the spoons and ran as fast as we could. Alovao ran faster than me so Alovao opened the door and I was walking and we gave the spoons to Ms Joe, Finau asked me if you have a chromebook? I said yes and he told me to go back to my chair but I asked Miss if I can help the boys and she said, If Ms Joe says yes then you can help the boys. I asked Miss Joe if I could help. She said yes and I helped the boys. A few minutes later they gave the pancakes and I was waiting to get my pancake so Alovao gave me my pancake with jam. It was hot. I told Mason that I would shove my pancake in my mouth. He said yes so I shoved it in my mouth. Ms Joe asked me and the boys to get the tools to the staff room. I got the heaviest machine and ran towards the staff room. Alefiao told me to give him the machine so I did he said thanks and I ran we went into the sink and I removed the paper covering it and Alovao put the paper in the bin and Alefaio thought Alovao put the metal spoon in the bin so he explained and he realised . .Alefaio  went somewhere I don’t know why but I ran into class and Ms Joe told us we could have an extra and so I ate an extra and the boys ate one including Alefaio Ate a pancake and then we took some pictures and then Ms Joe left.